The great uses of silicone hand clips and silicone gloves
After staying in the kitchen for a long time, I often encounter troubles of one kind or another. Especially in winter, I am afraid of touching cold water when washing vegetables; I am afraid of both water and oil when washing dishes; I am also afraid of accidentally scalding my hands while carrying pots and dishes. Now XHF will introduce to you that these products are extremely useful for the above situations. Many problems can be solved, and you no longer have to worry about entering the kitchen.
Silicone gloves are also called silicone insulation gloves, silicone microwave oven gloves, silicone anti-scald gloves, etc. The material is environmentally friendly silicone, which is harmless to the human body, resistant to high and low temperatures, steaming, boiling, and water vapor, and is green and environmentally friendly. Generally, silicone gloves are novel and unique in style, of high quality and affordable. Different from the hand warmth and labor protection functions of conventional gloves, the functions of silicone gloves are mainly positioned at heat insulation and preventing burns. Suitable for home kitchens and cake baking industries. The manufacturing process is high-temperature vulcanization molding by hydraulic press.
The silicone hand clip is small and easy to store. It is used to take out items from the oven, microwave ovens, and hot dishes. The shape of the hand clip is designed to fit the shape of the hand, allowing the user to use it more comfortably.
Among them, this type of silicone products have extreme advantages in high temperature resistance and use in kitchen utensils.
—When heated, many can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204.44 degrees Celsius) or higher. If you’re making something like candy, you usually need to remove the rubber spatula or stirring tool, and if you turn your attention elsewhere and leave them in the pot or pan for a second, you won’t melt the silicone utensils. Metals can also withstand high temperatures, but some metals may corrode when exposed to certain acids. For this reason alone, silicone is often the better choice.
—During the cleaning process of the dishwasher, silicone tableware accidentally fell to the bottom of the dishwasher, which is not as easy to melt as plastic handles or rubber utensils. In most cases, it is more durable than wood and can withstand frequent dish-washing in the dishwasher. Wooden spoons and even cutlery with wooden handles may need to be hand washed to prevent the wood from gradually deteriorating.
—While many people love rubber spatulas, a common complaint about rubber utensils is that they stain easily, which you may have noticed if you’ve ever stirred pasta sauce with a rubber spoon or spatula. Silicone kitchen tools tend to resist this type of contamination because the silicone material is less porous, therefore, it “lasts” longer than most rubber tools.
So silicone products are so convenient to use, how to store and care for various silicone cake molds, silicone gloves and hand clips during baking?
- After the first and every use, wash with hot water (diluted edible detergent) or put it in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive detergents or foam. Make sure silicone hand grips and gloves are thoroughly dry before each use and before storage.
- Silicone cake molds should be placed separately on a flat baking sheet when baking. Never let the molds dry out. For example, if you only fill 3 molds of a six-piece mold, the other 3 molds must be filled with water. Otherwise, the mold will be burned out and its service life will be reduced.
In order to achieve the best baking effect of baked products, you can lightly spray a small amount of anti-stick baking oil on the surface of the silicone cup before baking.
- When baking is completed, please remove the entire baking tray from the oven and place the baked product on a cooling rack until completely cool.
- Silicone cake molds can only be used in ovens, ovens and microwave ovens. They must not be used directly on gas or electricity, or directly above the heating plate or below the grill.
- Do not use knives or other sharp instruments on silicone products, and do not press, pull, or use violence against them.
- Silicone mold (due to static electricity), it easily attracts dust. When not used for a long time, it is best to put it in a carton and keep it in a cool place.
- Do not rinse with cold water immediately after taking it out of the oven to extend its service life.
- The same applies to silicone gloves and silicone hand clips
The silicone products should be of high quality, ideally medical grade, or at least food grade. Choose XHF silicone products factory so that everyone can experience high-end silicone products.