Long-term experience of using silicone folding water bottle
Speaking of water cups, everyone must be familiar with them. There are a variety of large and small cups on the market, but glass cups are fragile, plastic cups are unhealthy, and thermos cups have small capacity…There is always something unsatisfactory. Today, I would like to recommend a cup that not only has a large capacity, but also has a full sense of experience in all aspects-silicone folding kettle. Silicone is widely used in daily life, and the water bottle made of it is durable and not easy to deform, and there is no need to worry about breaking it, and there is no need to worry about potential safety hazards. And some people will say that long-term use of silicone water bottles to drink water will cause physical damage to the human body. So is the silicone water bottle harmful to the human body? What are the hazards of long-term use of silicone kettles?
Many people here have a misunderstanding that silicone is not equal to plastic. The main component of plastic is resin, while the main component of silicone is silicon dioxide, which is chemically stable and does not burn. Silicone is flexible and has a strong advantage in thermal stability. Even after being roasted and burned by a high-temperature open flame, the decomposed substances are non-toxic and tasteless white smoke and white dust. This feature makes the safety and stability of silicone much higher than even food-grade plastic materials, and it is more reassuring in the application of silicone folding water bottles. So silicone itself is harmless, and silicone kettles are not harmful. As long as you choose a high-quality and branded silicone water bottle when purchasing a silicone water bottle, you don’t have to worry about it.
silicone folding bottles
At this time, some people will have doubts, whether this kind of silica gel can be used after high temperature resistance, so can the silicone cup withstand high temperature? Silica gel is a very heat-resistant material, and the water temperature needs to be as high as 220 degrees to make it dissolve. And when we boil water every day, the maximum temperature of the water can only reach 100 degrees, so even if the boiling water is left for a long time, it will not cause the silica gel to dissolve. Silicone cups are made of food-grade silicone, which is generally safe. It is cold-resistant to -40°C and high-temperature-resistant up to 220°C. It is durable, not easy to deform, soft in material, and can be stored and folded into a pocket.
Summary of advantages:
- Non-toxic and tasteless: the ingredients are silicon dioxide and water, safe and stable.
- High temperature resistance and low temperature resistance: The temperature resistance range of silicone raw materials is -40°C-220°C, which is far higher than that of plastic products for food, and it will not melt when it exceeds 100°C. The use process is safe, even when it is burnt, it will only decompose into silicon dioxide and water vapor, which is non-toxic and harmless.
- Anti-aging and non-fading: the oxidative decomposition temperature is far higher than that of similar plastic products. It is colorfast and lasts up to 10 years in everyday temperature use.
- Easy to clean, oil-resistant, impervious to water, can be cleaned in the dishwasher, easy to use.
- Soft, non-slip, good hand feeling, like a baby’s skin, warm and considerate. Material selection, processing, and quality control: Material selection is strictly in accordance with food-grade silicone, US FDA standards and European LFGB.
- The silicone cup is made of food-grade liquid silicone + plastic PP without BPA (bisphenol A). The material of the product is food-grade silicone, which is safe and non-toxic, and the same material as a baby pacifier.
In addition, the quality of silicone kettles sold in the market is uneven. When choosing a reliable brand, we must also pay attention to some aspects when selecting and using a kettle. The most important point is to see whether the edible silicone has been tested and qualified. This, under normal circumstances, will not cause harm to the human body. Because the texture of silica gel is closer to human skin, and it is non-toxic and odorless, it is also very healthy for children to use silica gel to make pacifiers. Moreover, good silica gel has the function of automatic disinfection, does not stick to stains, and is easy to clean. Now many fashionable families are I use silicone kitchen utensils, because it can be cooked completely with a microwave oven, which is more worry-free and time-saving.
Silicone is ubiquitous in life, such as baby bottles, pacifiers, medical supplies, etc., these are food-grade liquid silicone that has passed the inspection. Therefore, liquid silicone is a safe and environmentally friendly material, so the correct use of silicone water bottles is not harmful to the human body.
If you want to know more about customized silicone products, welcome to visit on the company website: www.xhfsilicon.com !