Why can silicone products replace other rubber and plastic products?
Silicone Manufacturing in XHF
Silicone products are divided into silicone products and rubber products, which are widely used in our lives. Although silicone rubber products are commonly used in our lives, many people may not know the difference between the two, and often confuse the two, and some even think that silicone rubber is a material. Next, Xinhongfa will focus on introducing silicone products.
Compared with rubber products, silicone products are non-toxic, odorless, soft and environmentally friendly. Therefore, many rubber products in life are gradually replaced by silicone products, which are involved in people’s food, clothing, housing and medical practice.
Silicone products have unique material performance indicators. It does not produce chemical reactions or conflicts with other materials, and it is consistent with other materials. Therefore, the material naturally has the effect of being odorless and non-toxic. In many home appliances, many products such as silicone seal rings can maintain a good cushioning effect.
It is still calm in the high and low temperature environment, and has the ability to withstand freezing and high temperature environments. In the case of high and low temperature environments, it still does not lack its physical properties. At present, the temperature resistance range of silicone products is between -40 and 280 degrees. Therefore, the particularity of the material is relatively environmentally friendly and safe. Silicone rubber products are widely used in industrial machinery, aviation, automobile, electronics, construction, medicine, chemical industry, food and other industries. and other best rubber materials.
Customized Silicone products for Medical Use from XHF
At present, food-grade silicone products are also very popular. Generally, food-grade silicone is used in food packaging or tableware and kitchen utensils that come into contact with food. In other fields, environmental-grade silicone and medical-grade silicone are also used. Food-grade silicone is non-toxic, odorless, highly transparent, soft, elastic, kink-resistant and non-deformable, and is widely used, mainly for food compound molds, chocolate molds, candy molds, etc.
Why are there more and more silicone products and are loved by people?
The following summarizes the excellent characteristics of silicone products:
- Air permeability:Silicone rubber film has better air permeability than ordinary rubber and plastic waxed film. Another feature is that it has strong selectivity to different air permeability. Gas exchange membrane medical artificial organs.
- Cold resistance:Ordinary rubber is delayed at -20 degrees to -30 degrees, that is, silicone rubber still has good elasticity at -60 degrees to -70 degrees, and some silicone rubbers with special formulas can also withstand extremely low temperatures . Cryogenic seals.
- Weather resistance:Ordinary rubber degrades rapidly under the action of ozone generated by corona discharge, while silicone rubber is not affected by ozone. And under ultraviolet light and other climatic conditions for a long time, its physical properties will only change slightly. Sealing material for outdoor use.
- Heat resistance:Silicone rubber has much better heat resistance than ordinary rubber, and can be used almost forever at 150 degrees without performance change; it can be used continuously for 10,000 hours at 200 degrees; it can also be used at 350 degrees Can be used for a period of time. Widely used in occasions that require heat resistance: hot water bottle sealing ring, heat-resistant handle of pressure cooker ring.
- Electrical properties:Silicone rubber has high resistivity and its resistance value remains stable in a wide range of temperature and frequency. At the same time, silicone rubber has good resistance to high-voltage corona discharge and arc discharge. High-voltage insulators, TV high-voltage caps, electrical components, and others.
- Conductivity:When conductive fillers (such as carbon black) are added, silicone rubber has conductive contact points for keyboards.
- Thermal conductivity:When some thermal conductive fillers are added, silicone rubber will have thermal conductivity. Heat sink, thermally conductive gasket, copier, fax machine thermally conductive roller.
- Radiation:The radiation resistance of silicone rubber containing phenyl groups is greatly improved, electrical insulation cables, connectors for nuclear power plants, etc.
- Flame retardancy:Silicone rubber itself is flammable, but when a small amount of flame retardant is added, it has flame retardancy and self-extinguishing properties; and because silicone rubber does not contain organic halides, it does not emit smoke or emit poisonous gas when burning. All kinds of strict fire prevention occasions.
Because of these characteristics of silicone rubber, silicone rubber is widely used. Silicone products are an indispensable part of making copiers, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, silicone buttons, etc.; they can be used as durable molding gaskets, packaging materials for electronic accessories, and maintenance materials for automotive electronic accessories; House construction and repair, seam sealing of high-speed kilometers, bridge sealing and other sealing projects; it can be used for baby products, mother and baby products, baby bottles, baby bottle protective sleeves. It can be used for the production of kitchen products, kitchen utensils and related auxiliary kitchen utensils ;Can be used for medical equipment accessories, due to the colorless, odorless and non-toxic properties of silica gel, it is widely used in the medical industry.
Customized Various of Silicone Kitchenware from XHF
At this moment, Dongguan Xinhongfa Silicone Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has nearly 20 years of experience in the production of silicone products, facing consumers, XHF accepts customized product orders, and you can contact us for any customization and purchase of silicone products.
Now, please don’t hesitate to contact us for quality silicone products!